[3830] NAQP SSB KX9RT Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KX9RT Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 17:32:19 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): KX9RT
Station: KX9RT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:    4     4
   80:   20    12
   40:   42    26
   20:   78    38
   15:   57    33
   10:   23    15
-------------------
Total:  224   128  Total Score = 28,672

Club: DRIFTLESS ZONE CONTESTERS

Team:

Comments:

This was my first SSB NAQP and operated QRP.  My impression of the band
conditions were good for the high bands but 40 didnt' ever produce for me.  The
clue in Watching the spots that everyone stayed on 20 or up until very late and
beyond my local sunset.  It was fun initially and tried to slog it out towards
the end, but cut my time short by a few hours.