[3830] NAQP SSB W1SJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1sj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W1SJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 00:52:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: vERMONT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   16    11
   80:   66    23
   40:  288    48
   20:  642    57
   15:  100    33
   10:  176    32
-------------------
Total: 1288   204  Total Score = 262,752

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Team:

Comments:

It was great to have 10 and 15 meters back amongst the living this year. I put
together some great, but short-lived rates on these bands and was able to run up
a nice multiplier totals. But 20 meters was the star with unbelievable rates.
Unfortunately, the low bands were not cooperative. 40 meters was weird and did
not really produce well until after 0200Z. 80 and 160 meters never really kicked
in by the time I was done at 0400Z. Ultimately, it was a invigorating 10 hours
of big rates and multiplier chasing.