[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N2SLO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N2SLO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 01:51:34 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  127    39  Total Score = 7,020

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

This was my first real effort from my new QTH in FN30JU. All antennas on roof,
so gave it a shot. No E's entire weekend. The highlight was blowing up my BEKO
1KW 2M amp. Yes, I have bad luck with amps lately. This happened probably due to
an overshoot from my IC-9100. The protection failed. I never use it with the
Icom, but wanted to get some more power on FT8. Well that didn't end well. All
in all though had fun this contest. FT8 contacts were mainly 6M. All other bands
were predominately SSB/Phone. Ended around 0150 UTC Sunday night.