[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K2ET/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K2ET/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:34:20 +0000

  3.4:    7     3
  5.7:
  10G:   12     3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  271    47  Total Score = 36,895

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who was on this weekend, and was able to work - was able to
catch a sweep through 10g with N2JMH, N2WK, K2UA/R, and K0SM from at least one
grid.. This was the first contest out as a rover with the new vehicle, and
everything worked just as well as I'd hoped, with the exception of my 6m
elements freezing over.. What's a contest for me without a 6m issue though?? The
hope was to use a different antenna than I've used to date, however I misplaced
the mounting hardware after field day... cruddy part was finding it about 12pm
today in my vehicle already (*sigh*).

Already have come up with a handful of changes and optimizations I'd like to
make for June, focusing more on the microwave bands and speed per Q..

A few photos on Twitter from this weekend @K2ET_WNY, and a summary coming to
www.k2et.net later this week with more..