[3830] UBA SSB N8II SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] UBA SSB N8II SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 21:50:54 +0000
                    UBA DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:   2      3
   15:  26     27
   10:  95     40
-------------------
Total:  95     40  Total Score = 13,760

Club:

Comments:

Entering as SOSB 10M LP. Activity was not great, but I worked a lot of stations
not really in the contest, many from the UK giving me #1. Thanks to the UBA
members who gave me mults and to other EU countries . 10M stayed open late, but
acitivty shifted to 15, never heard much on 20 as activity shifted to 40 when 20
opened well to NA.
The condx were not good to E or N EU, but did get a Romanian.

73, Jeff