[3830] NA Sprint CW KH6AQ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, telegrapher9@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KH6AQ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 04:06:37 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KH6AQ
Operator(s): KH6AQ
Station: KH6AQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Pahoa, HI
Operating Time (hrs): 1:51

   80:    3
   40:   27
   20:   80
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First time sprinter here and it was more fun than I thought it would be! It took
some getting used to and I think I afoul of the QSY rules a few times until I
got the hang of it. Propagation from Hawaii does not match up well with mainland
stations moving down the bands yet they hung in on 20 meters long enough for me.
I then took an hour off waiting for 40 meters to open strongly enough. After the
mainland had moved to 80 meters I gave that a try for three weak QSOs requiring
many SN repeats.

FTdx-10 + AL-811 amp at 500W
80m inverted-L
40m vertical