[3830] WFD W5TCR 5I LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WFD W5TCR 5I LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 23:08:46 +0000
                    Winter Field Day - 2023

Call: W5TCR
Operator(s): KU4WW KF5FXR KG4WFI KK4AUM KY4PS KQ4CCK NV4B KE5LWY KN4KAN
Station: W5TCR

Class: 5I LP
QTH: Cherokee, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:    2     14
   40:    6     32      8
   20:    4     42
   15:    1     18
   10:           5      8
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   13    111     16  Mults = 11  Total Score = 1,859

Club: Tishomingo County Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

This was our second attempt at WFD with the club. 2019 was the first, then
COVID-19 hit. Both times we've operated from my work shop. My shop is old. It
was built by my father-in-law in 1971. There is no commercial power and I use a
wood heater and wall mounted LP heater. For power we used a generator and an
inverter. We had a blast! We ate a big breakfast Saturday morning. And then we
ate good again around 3 that afternoon. We had some visitors including my 84
year old dad (who is a non-ham).

Things learned: Finish my solar panels project at the shop. Fix my generator.
Operate more digital next year. Include 160m. Brush up on my CW. Try to get more
hams involved.

We're looking forward to next year. We really have a good time. Thank you for
having this event. Hope to work you next year.

73 es God Bless
Jeff Dover KU4WW