[3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 14:15:50 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Feb 6

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  47
   20:  27
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  74  Mults = 57  Total Score = 4,218

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session went pretty well considering I had to put up with some help from
Mr. Murphy. 40 meters was good, and I had a good run for about the first 20
minutes. After a S&P trip up the band and another short but mediocre run it
was time to QSY to 20 meters. For some unknown reason, the radio control refused
to work and it took about 5 minutes to sort that out and get the radio on 20. A
little S&P and a lackluster run finished off the session. 20 seemed to be a
little more noisy than usual here, and I was called by several stations I just
couldn't pull out of the noise and QSB. Sorry guys. Hope to see everybody at
1900Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN