[3830] MnQP K0PC Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pc20253@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K0PC Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 23:44:35 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2023

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:      40
   40:     593
   20:     496
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:    1129       0  Mults = 75  Total Score = 169,350

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was my 20th mobile operation in the MN QSO Party. You would think one of
these years everything would work correctly. My auto-tuner for the screwdriver
antenna failed and I had to use manual tuning. Also, my navigation software on
the phone went kerflooey, so navigation was a challenge.

Even so I had a good time driving 493 miles with one six minute gas/pit stop.
The weather cooperated and the roads were in good shape.

I had 326 unique calls in the log with these top hitters:
25 - N8II
23 - WØBV
21 - WØPI
20 - NS2N
19 - WBØN, WB9HFK, K9CW, NUØQ

Hourly rates were up and down
14z -  90
15z - 110
16z -  84
17z -  81
18z - 115
19z - 112
20z - 133
21z - 155
22z - 143
23z - 120

Thanks to everybody who called in and endured my "Mobile Fist".

73, Pat KØPC