[3830] NA Sprint CW N9NM LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N9NM LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 20:46:26 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  19
   40:  42
   20:  26
---------------------
Total:  87     Mults = 31  Total Score = 2,697

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

K3 at 100w. Dipoles:one at 20 ft. and one at 30 ft.

No other contest compares with this one! I had been contesting all day, since
early morning; doing VT, BC, and MN QSO parties; so I was very tired at 6PM.
Listening to all the very fast ops, who ran chains, was a lot at first. But then
I started calling CQ at my own speed, and people answered me, and I had fun! I
don't ever get a huge score in this contest, but it always challenges me to try
to do better. And I had a lot of fun. I couldn't believe how tired I was at
10pm!

Many thanks to all of those ops who patiently (and repeatedly)called me and
those who repeated info for me. I am amazed at all of you super ops, who can
send so much faster than I can even think or send cw. I really admire all of
you!