[3830] PACC N8II SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] PACC N8II SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 20:58:23 +0000
                    Dutch PACC Contest - 2023

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 3:46

  160:
   80:    1      0
   40:   13      1
   20:    9      1
   15:   22     11
   10:   20     30
---------------------------
Total:   65     43     0  Total Score = 5,940

Club:

Comments:

I started about 14Z, but di not miss much judging by the next 2-1/2 hours.
Activity was poor from here compared to previous years. I heard few few stations
on 40, able to work almost all of them. Getting through the S9+ stations from EU
on 20 and 15 was very difficult even on 15M. 20M signals were very weak before
1740Z and most were already down to 40M by that time.

I had a lot more fun working Asian DX on 10M in the evening, 10 was still open
well at 24Z over 2-1/4 hours past my sunset and 15 and 12M were in great shape
as well. This contest has fallen into my "why bother" category.

73, Jeff