[3830] RTTY WPX AJ6V SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AJ6V SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 00:24:28 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: AJ6V
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: AJ6V

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:34

------------
   80:   31
   40:  151
   20:  215
   15:  308
   10:  313
------------
Total: 1018  Prefixes = 432  Total Score = 919,728

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were very good.  With the high solar flux index, Europe was stronger
on 15 meters than on 20, and Japan was stronger on 10 than on 15.  We haven't
seen conditions like that for a long time.  However, my proprietary
Participation Meter (TM) tells me that participation was down.  This is no doubt
attributable to the fact that COVID is gradually releasing its dastardly grip
from the neck of humankind.

73, Ed AJ6V