[3830] RTTY WPX W0MB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W0MB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 06:34:35 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  244
   15:  144
   10:  425
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC7610,Alpha,PRO67B@60,N1MM+. Well here we go again me being the perfect
procrastinator. I need to get some kind of plan together for contesting as if I
did I think that I could beat my old score and do a bunch better. The contest is
a lot of fun and band conditions were pretty good. Ten meters was a lot of fun
this year. Fifteen meters on Saturday afternoon opened a little to ja's and that
was fun. I am still learning some tricks and gaining operator knowledge and bic
time and that goes a long way. I had a few things going on and couldn't get the
30 hours in this uear. I didn't even get on 40/80 meters this year. I need to
get rid of distractions and do some planning next time or for any contest. I
also should have put up vertical's for 20 and 40 as they helped before. 2015
kd0fw 1025 Q's 522 M's for 1.24 Mill points. 2017 nx0i 1155 Q's 458 m'S for 1.4
Mill points. 2021 w0mb 1168 Q's 420 M's for 1.02 Mill