[3830] RTTY WPX K4WI SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K4WI SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 12:01:56 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:  989
------------
Total:  989  Prefixes = 549  Total Score = 1,304,424

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Wow, conditions were great! Normally I would have used my club call NA4W for
this test but I wanted to just see if I could pick up anything new DX -wise. I
got caught up in it and couldn't stop. Great openings to Euro and Asia but not
so much to SA,VK-ZL and Africa. I switched my keyboard from wireless to USB last
year because just couldn't keep one working but I had forgot why I switched from
wired USB in the first place.... RF ... and yup reared it's ugly head.... fought
with that for the entire contest. Thanks for all the Q's 73's Cort K4WI