[3830] PACC PC4E SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PACC PC4E SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 14:21:35 +0000
                    Dutch PACC Contest - 2023

Call: PC4E
Operator(s): PC4E
Station: PC4E

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Leiderdorp
Operating Time (hrs): 14:21

  160:    0     0
   80:   71     0      17
   40:  165     0      33
   20:  168     0      30
   15:  108     0      25
   10:  104     0      19
---------------------------
Total:  616     0     124  Total Score = 76,384

Club:

Comments:

Due to a broken ZS6BKW wire antenna on top of our appartment
building I setup a Mobile Hustler whip antenna with a coil for
each band. In my contract with the VVE is stated that I'm not
allowed on top of the building when the outside temperature is 10
degrees Celsius or lower. So I had to find a solution to take
part in this year's PACC contest from home QTH. So the Hustler
whip is mounted in a Xmas tree stand in the corner of the
balconony. Used seperate wires as counterpoise. Amazing what you
can achieve with low power and a small antenna. Worked a lot of
East European and Russion stations, but also, the America's North
and South. Enjoyed this contest and many thanks for organizing.
See you next contest. 161/73+88, Hans PC4E.