[3830] RTTY WPX K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 16:41:05 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9WX KM9SPL KD9LSV KT9L WT2P K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  355
   40:  895
   20:  831
   15: 1065
   10:  856
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We had a great time! Matthew, KM9SPL joined us for the first time. He is an EE
student at Bradley University and vice president of their ham radio club, W9JWC.
Connor, KD9LSV also joined us and is a recent alumnus. CJ, WT2P joined un on the
RTTY side for the first time. MIA were AI9T would just had heart surgery and
N9CK who had suddenly taken ill. All in all a great team effort.

We enjoyed the online competition with WV4P team. Early back and forth kept us
in our seats and totally focused!

We operated using multFlex. Each station was two Maestros into a 6600, TGXL and
PGXL. The partners had more antennas to choose from this year adding new 10 and
15 OWA antennas and the 3 element yagi on 80m.

Food was fantastic! Each team member brings food and drinks to share. No team
member has lost weight!

See you next weekend!

73, Craig K9CT