[3830] RTTY WPX AC5AA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@ac5aa.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AC5AA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 19:32:12 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
   80:   0
   40:   1
   20:  11
   15:  20
   10:   9
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

New PC setup here and still debugging the station.  Only one wire antenna
currently and the ice storm made it erratic and mostly inop.  Still, managed to
get enough use out of it to make a few contacts and shake down the shack side of
the operation a bit.  Apology to the first QSO which got lost when something I
did in N1MM+ farted on me and it was gone.  This is probably my most feeble
score, but at least I was on a bit.  The G5RV Jr at 30' had an oak branch
leaning on it and pulling it hard enough to make one of the connections very
erratic, and what a perfect time for that to happen with Bouvet nearing the end
of ops.  Murphy strikes again.  Other than all that, it was fun!