[3830] ICWC MST KY4GS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky4gs@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST KY4GS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 20:05:40 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Feb 13

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  13
   20:  34
   15:   2
   10:
------------
Total:  49  Mults = 41  Total Score = 2,009

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Technical difficulties, emailing, pulled back muscle. Seemed to be decent
participation, but not answering me. Maybe because HP stations plopped down next
to me. 40 was not great for me. 15 was decent. 20 was best, but it seemed like
everyone abandoned it. Changed antennas recently, but I think it was just
conditions today (and the fact that I am not HP.)