[3830] ARRLDX CW WA3AER SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WA3AER SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 22:05:56 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20:40

  160:
   80:   55    26
   40:  179    56
   20:  258    65
   15:  308    76
   10:  380    79
-------------------
Total: 1180   302  Total Score = 1,069,080

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, that was FUN!! 10M and 15M were gracious to me.
Friday PM cndx good on 40M; not so great on 80M for me Saturday PM was the
reverse! Surprised to make decent DX contacts on 80M with low loaded dipole.
20M was not its usual good self here either Saturday or Sunday. Found some good
CW contacts in the nose bleed segments of all the bands.

Goal was to make 1,000 Qs, which I've not done before. also crossed the 1million
point threshold for the first time.

Sunday afternoon turned into DX time, working Vanuatu and Fuji. Added a goodly
number of JAs to the log ad another China contact.

73, tnx for the Qs
---
Ted   WA3AER