[3830] ARRLDX CW N6RV SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kendrick.w@ca.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6RV SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 00:14:47 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 38:16

  160:    0     0
   80:   56    21
   40:  380    77
   20:  324    86
   15:  538   101
   10:  807    96
-------------------
Total: 2105   381  Total Score = 2,404,872

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was expecting major radio blackouts and disturbed conditions.It was just the
opposite 10 and 15 meters so quiet I thought the radio broke! Both were loaded
with DX (Europeans, Africa, & ME) which made it hard to leave them for the
other bands. 20 meters stayed open the whole contest and Europeans were heard at
all hours. 40 meters was 20 meters and even 80 meters had some choice DX! I was
successfully run stations on 40 through 10. That is rare from a city lot
(40'X150')!

Thanks for all the ones who called! At times I screaming at the monitor. I now
know what it is like have a continuous pile with people calling on top of each
other. My ears are ringing!