[3830] ARRLDX CW WS7L SOUSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WS7L SOUSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 00:20:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SOUSB10 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  622   101
-------------------
Total:  622   101  Total Score = 185,739

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Prompted by the fantasting morning EU openings this week, I decided to run
single band -- because we ought to really enjoy 10 meters while it's here. I
figured to hit around 700 Q's and 100 countries. Fell a bit short on Q's,
probably from banging through some gnarly pileups to get multipliers. But
countries was one of my goals, so points can suffer if they have to!

It's been 6 to 8 years since I've worked zones 15 and 16 on 10 meters, except
one OH I worked in the last CQWW.

73 & thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L