[3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, khedgepe@presys.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 00:51:50 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Feb 20

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 30 MIN

  160:
   80:
   40:   8      6
   20:   5      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  13     10  Total Score = 130

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Bands were really tough.  But I worked two of my current CWA Beginner Class
students.  Congratulations Mike/VA6CNC and Ryan/KC7TAK.  I also was able to
contact one of my co-advisors for my current CWA Beginner Class Jeremy/NJ6Q who
was canoeing the Colorado River with a Boy Scout group.  And I also got to work
my CWA Beginner Class advisor Pete/K6PB.  Of all people to goof up my sending on
it had to be him.  hi hi!!

Thanks to all who make this event happen and thanks to all who answered my call
today.

Seven three de Kevin/NB7O