[3830] ARRLDX CW KF6NCX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KF6NCX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 01:06:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:   18    17
   20:   29    18
   15:   65    28
   10:  101    37
-------------------
Total:  213   100  Total Score = 63,900

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the qsos!  The contest was very fun.  Jevon, KE6YLH, and I took turns
using the rig during the weekend.  Conditions seemed excellent, especially on 10
and 15.  It was interesting and seemed different than during earlier times in
the sunspot cycle to hear DX stations that were only running 100 watts.  A few
50 watts and one running 5 watts!  A new and fun experience for me was running
for a while on 10 and 15 and getting a good number of calls from DX stations.
We had a lot of fun.
73,  Larry

Rig:  Kenwood 590SG, KPA500, KAT500.  Antennas: Buddihex at about 20 feet.
End-fed wire, 130 feet long, as inverted vee, 50 feet at apex.