[3830] ARRLDX CW K0HB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0hb@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0HB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 03:12:04 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K0HB
Operator(s): K0HB
Station: K0HB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   15    14
   40:  188    65
   20:  258    81
   15:  317    79
   10:  288    78
-------------------
Total: 1066   317  Total Score = 1,012,815

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I felt like I was riding a thoroughbred horse with 3 legs in this one.  An
underground/undersnow feed line failure kept me off 80 and 160, and 40 didn't
play well for me, so this turned into a mostly daylight contest for me.  N1MM
says 14 hours, but it seemed like more.

Outside of that the high band condx were great and the rest of the station
played well.

Had some nice long-path openings into VK/ZL both afternoons on 15, and the
JA/BA/YB afternoon openings were strong.

Only 10 months until SSCW!