[3830] ARRLDX CW KM4SII SOUAB Youth LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KM4SII SOUAB Youth LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 03:52:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SOUAB LP
Class Overlay: Youth
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   11    11
   40:   63    35
   20:   84    30
   15:    4     3
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total:  166    82  Total Score = 40,836

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Really wish I could have done a full effort in this one as conditions seemed
very good, but alas, I had way too much studying to do for some upcoming exams.
Called a few stations for new band slots (FS/3V/TF on 80m, YJ/DS on 40m, OY on
15m, and FS on 10m), VK6 for my last needed zone on 15m, and a handful of other
stations just for the heck of it. Spent a good while calling V85RH who was
exceptionally loud on 20 and 15m (and even readable on 10m) for an ATNO, but I
just could not break the large pileup.

Apart from that, my only other activity was in the 07/08z hour Sunday morning
where I decided to call CQ just to see what would happen and instantly generated
some of the biggest pileups I have experienced from my QTH. I started on 40m,
and then went to 20m where the pileups continued. Great fun!

73
Mason - KM4SII