[3830] ARRLDX CW K7JA SOUSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chipk7ja@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7JA SOUSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 07:29:52 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K7JA
Operator(s): K7JA
Station: K7JA

Class: SOUSB10 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  755   100
-------------------
Total:  755   100  Total Score = 226,500

Club:

Comments:

Local club responsibilities kept me off Friday, and other QRM delayed the start
Saturday morning until the main opening was past its peak, but I still generated
massive pileups with my 100 Watts and tribander from noisy SoCal. I feel as
though I left another 750 QSOs on the band due to my schedule mishaps.

Multipliers seemed in somewhat short supply (thanks to 5Z4FJ for picking me
up!), and unfortunately we didn't have anything over the top here Saturday
night, but it was great to be called by a number of CQ Zone 16 and 20 stations.
But oohhh those dawg piles on Sunday.

Sunday was slow after Europe faded out, but I hit F1 enough times to get DXCC.

Thanks for all the Qs. Will try to clear my schedule for the next ones. I'm
newly retired, so I am not optimistic about my chances.

73 de Chip K7JA

TS-590SG
Clone of F12 C19XR Tribander at 70 feet