[3830] ARRLDX CW N1RR M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@n1rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1RR M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:08:48 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR KI1G KS1J K1SX
Station: N1RR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:   83    41
   80:  400    68
   40:  875    86
   20: 1200    98
   15: 1634   109
   10: 1410   105
-------------------
Total: 5602   507  Total Score = 8,505,432

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Rick-KI1G and Jim-KS1J for their effort. It was wonderful to have
these two champions here ! Jim enjoyed 10M especially!
I built two new operating positions during the last month & I finished
setting up the 3rd station two hours into the contest. We were fully staffed and
operational by 04Z.

Thanks to many others who have helped with the station in some way since
CQWW-CW: K1JI, W1HY, W1YM, AA1ON, WA1BXY, N1UEC, N1KM, KM1P and especially
Ken-WO1N who spent two entire days outside with me during the last two weeks
making repairs and improvements ! Thank you Ken.