[3830] ARRLDX CW V3X(K4XS) SOUSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW V3X(K4XS) SOUSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:28:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: V3X
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: V31XX

Class: SOUSB10 HP
QTH: BELIZE
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2012    61
-------------------
Total: 2012    61  Total Score = 368,196

Club:

Comments:

This will probably be my last CW contest.  A deteriorating eye condition makes
reading, much less seeing a contest screen increasingly difficult.  As a result
I will be selling the station and QSYing back to Florida.
In any case, it was a great contest.  The band was in super shape,.  However, by
1900Z the second day I was running out of stations to work, even with self
spotting. Rates became dismally low and I ended the contest around 2200Z.

It felt really strange to self spot, almost like cheating.  However, it kept
priming the run pump the second day.  Seeing other well known contesters doing
the same made me feel better about doing the spotting.  I don't like the rule
though. but.

See you all in the what will probably be my last contest..ARRL DX SSB.