[3830] ARRLDX CW NP4Z SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4zet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NP4Z SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:56:12 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 40
OpMode: 2BSIQ
Remote Operation

  160:  172    41
   80:  549    54
   40:  954    57
   20: 1258    59
   15: 1233    59
   10: 1474    60
-------------------
Total: 5640   330  Total Score = 5,566,770

Club: Los Chachos

Comments:

After a failed start, (a genuine case for Murphy's research, I was all
self-inflicted!!) I took me about 4 hours to figure out what was going on..
there's something to be said about the stress in the beginning of the contest
that makes you do stupid things or simply ignore the obvious fixings.

Anyway, after being frustrated for a while and with poor rates for the first 4
hours, I was behind about 500 qos from my previous best score, so I decided to
relax switch to Unlimited and not worry about the result, Just have fun, God
knows the whole world was also.. The amazing propagation was hard to ignore and
many times found myself running Ja,s and other Asian stations that kept calling
on 10 and 15. (For a moment I felt that I should've connected to one of those
RHR stations and play with the whole world.)

Between sleeping and technical issues lost about 10 hours and still managed to
get a great score considering that there were no pileups like in other years. I
was fresh at the end and decided to jump in the car and go for Pizza with the
family to celebrate a wonderful weekend... thanks to all for the QSO's

73's

Felipe
NP4Z