[3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 14:50:55 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K0AV K0RF KV0Q K4EA N0TA N4VI W1XE W0UA W0ZP W1XE W8XAL
Station: K0RF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   33    23
   80:  368    69
   40: 1258   104
   20: 1275   113
   15: 1602   117
   10: 1216   105
-------------------
Total: 5752   531  Total Score = 9,132,669

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well, we got through another one.we had good fun in spite of bad interaction
that I just can't seem to tame. We had a great team and everyone did great work.

Ten meters was manned by N4VI and N0TA. They did a great job and the band
cooperated. Fifteen was operated by K4EA remotely from his home shack and
locally by W1XE with some help from K0AV. Twenty was manned by the tried and
true team of W0UA and W0ZP (remotely from Indiana). They managed a great score
that was mostly accomplished in a few reasonable hours when there was anyone
workable from Colorado. Forty was done by KV0Q and K0AV.