[3830] ARRLDX CW K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig@thompsonet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 16:19:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   34    25
   80:  384    70
   40: 1398    99
   20: 1285   109
   15: 1808   114
   10: 1843   114
-------------------
Total: 6752   531  Total Score = 10,698,588

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well that was fun! Propagation on the high bands was excellent. 80 and 160 were
noisy.

We were in hopes early that we would break our own M/2 record. That was dashed
when we realized that there just were less multipliers active this year. Our QSO
count was over the record set in 2015 but we were 70 short of our multipliers
from that year. Looking at everyone's score let us know we were not alone.

Congrats to W3LPL for setting a new M/2 record and to W2FU team. You both had
great scores. Each sunrise you both got us with huge runs to EU that we could
not match an hour later.

The food shared by the team this year was outstanding. We jokingly said we
should have a weigh in and out to see if we also set any new records!

73, Craig K9CT