[3830] ARRLDX CW W2XX SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jp@ezoom.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W2XX SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 16:52:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W2XX
Operator(s): W2XX
Station: W2XX

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: Henderson, NV
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:   74    30
   20:   59    35
   15:  120    45
   10:  215    56
-------------------
Total:  470   168  Total Score = 236,376

Club:

Comments:

Wow! What a rush to be back in the fray, albeit in limited fashion, after more
than 20 years off the air. There should be an HOA restricted "all
wires" category for poor bastards like me who didn't plan anything to do
with radio when they purchased a house after relocating out west. Interesting
conditions to be sure, and Nevada is apparently a rare mult judging from the
number of times I was asked to QSY to other bands. Already made plans to travel
back east for the SSB contest in a few weeks...can't wait!