[3830] ARRLDX CW K0UK SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukibrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0UK SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 16:57:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 20hrs
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    8     8
   80:   35    13
   40:  216    58
   20:   86    33
   15:  205    65
   10:  266    68
-------------------
Total:  816   245  Total Score = 599,760

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

What can be said. Outstanding conditions on both 10/15 plus 40 was good. Need
improvement in 20mtr antenna and hardline that developed. More springtime summer
work. Got another shot of winter coming in.
 Thanks to N2IC Steve for working on N1MM install plus Brad W0CO for mentoring
me on it's use. More work to do. Heard K0EU, K0RF, K0AV, KE0UI, K0FX,W0ETT
W0GAS,K0ALT and maybe others. Hope GMCC and friends had FUN!!! This was one that
you shouldn't have missed..Amen
 Thanks to all I worked. Some great operators especially from EU and JA. I
wasn't much good with my ears for the artic fludder sounding signals but got
better as the contest went.
 C U in the next one. God Bless PTL bb