[3830] ARRLDX CW N7RCS SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7RCS@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N7RCS SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 18:13:05 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N7RCS
Operator(s): N7RCS
Station: N7RCS

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    0     0
   80:   27    20
   40:  106    40
   20:   59    34
   15:  108    44
   10:  168    52
-------------------
Total:  468   190  Total Score = 266,770

Club:

Comments:

The 2023 ARRL DX CW contest brought back fond memories of contesting during the
late 1960s and early 1970s. Propagation condx, at least here in SFL, were
excellent, with 10m being strongest for me, although 40 and 15 were also strong.
20m was surprisingly weak during the weekend. Only managed a few Qs there.
Nevertheless, even at QRP power on the other bands it was easy to make Qs
worldwide including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Argentina, Alaska, and
Russia. ANT: non-rotatable 80-10m EFHW up about 35 feet. Rig: KX3/PX3, Logging:
N1MM+. My final totals were my best in recent memory, by a lot. Loads of fun!