[3830] ARRLDX CW K6GHA SOUSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6GHA@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K6GHA SOUSB10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 01:12:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOUSB10 QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  210    56
-------------------
Total:  210    56  Total Score = 35,280

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

As a relatively new ham to the solar cycles, I've been told I really missed it
when it comes to 10m and the good ol days.
Looks like they are back! And I hope for a while.

I decided to subject myself to QRP again and this time moved off of 40m to 10m
at the recommendation from last week's contest.
WOW.
Now that was fun. My log from the west coast was split 48% Asia and 48% EU. I
can't remember that happening before.
Although I was just S&P (couldn't take advantage of the spotting for some
reason), I had a blast actually making some seriously long-distance contacts
with under 5watts.
Looking at the scores, it is easy to see that everyone was having a great time
and a super weekend.
And the best part, it's only the beginning of cycle 25. :-)