[3830] ARRLDX CW K2SE SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2SE SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 03:45:53 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K2SE
Operator(s): K2SE
Station: K2SE

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    0     0
   80:   92    43
   40:  377    76
   20:  198    65
   15:  143    62
   10:
-------------------
Total:  810   246  Total Score = 594,828

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Antennas : All wires: two 40 meter half squares; triband half square; 20 &
15 meter collinears facing EU; 20 meter collinear doubles as extended 80 meter
dipole.

Soapbox : Rough weekend. Besides outside distractions my tribander recently
suffered storm damage and was out of action which eliminated 10 meters. The 15
meter collinear beam worked perfectly through Saturday then wouldn't load on
Sunday. I finally threw in the towel and loaded the 40 meter antennas for 15. Ok
for S&P but no punch to run. Still, I thought my score was respectable for
the time available and unexpected handicaps. Nice to see 10 hot. Bodes well for
the next few years!