[3830] ARRLDX CW N6GP SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6GP SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 04:09:59 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:   18    16
   20:    2     2
   15:   10     4
   10:  188    54
-------------------
Total:  218    76  Total Score = 49,704

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I am still having problems with my rotor.  Thankfully I was able to coax my beam
around from SE to 30 deg for EU, then over to JA for the last hour of the
contest.
10 meters was as good as I've seen for ARRL DX.   Was able to run Eu in the
morning, and had so many 100W stations calling, even 1 QRP.   So much fun on
10,
I wish I entered single band.   40 was fun at night too.  I didnt bother to
change
ants for 80.
No new band fillers nor ATNOs.  Tried and failed for 5Z4 on 10m.

Tnx for the Qs & 73m
Tim N6GP
Rig:  Kenwood TS-590SG
Amp:  Ameritron AL 811H 400W