[3830] CWopsT NJ8J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NJ8J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 04:17:54 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Feb 23

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  20
   40:  32
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  52  Mults = 48  Total Score = 2,496

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Icom IC-7300
LDG AT-200Pro II Automatic Antenna tuner
120 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line
10 Meter Half-Square
Logger: N1MM+

Strange night.  I lost 5 minutes at the beginning because the computer wasn't
keying.  Took me awhile to figure out the problem was that the MORTTY was acting
up, and to unplug and replug to get it going again.

I started out on 40M, and it seemed like I was having a harder time that usual
getting people to hear me.  It wasn't until I was ready to change to 80M that I
found out that I'd been operating 40M on my 10M Half-Square (which my tuner
evidently managed to find a match for).  Needless to say, my 80M S&P rate
was much better than that for 40M.