[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 03:24:56 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:08

  160:
   80:  14     12
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  14     12  Total Score = 168

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Came in from  a tennis team practice at 0230Z.  Decided I owed it to the QRP FOx
Hunt team to try to work the two foxes on 80M with 5W.  Gpot the second fox with
just a few minutes left in NS.  I had N1MM+ set up for the NS and got on for the
last 8 minutes.  Was pleased to be able to work the QRP fox in CO withe 5W and
did remember to increase power to 100W this week and with the 100W was able to
work N3SZZ iDn CA and other sprinters closer by.  Thanks for the QSOOs.  73,
John, K4BAI  Sorry for t the tping errors  My eyes were dilated by the eye
doctor this afternoon and I can't see well enough to correct the mistakes.