[3830] NAQP RTTY KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 06:15:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 5:27

   80:   26    19
   40:   61    30
   20:   80    34
   15:  102    36
   10:   40    16
-------------------
Total:  309   135  Total Score = 41,715

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Steamboat

Comments:

Another fun NAQP RTTY, even if I had very limited time due to caring for my wife
of 50+ years who is in the beginning, but creeping, stage of dementia.  Can't
leave her alone for very long, but that's okay, because I was serious when I
uttered my wedding vows.

My priorities remain:
   1) God
   2) Family
   3) Career and Hobbies (mainly, hobbies since I am now retired)

Huge thanks to all the team members who participated with us from the Deep Dixie
Contest Club.  So, I used our club call sign just to get more activity with that
call here in NE Mississippi.

Best wishes to all...and I hope to work you in the next one, whatever that
happens to be.

One of my hobby web sites:  http://larryscustomcrafts.com

Deep Dixie Contest Club:   http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson NN5O   (using KD5DD today)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M into quasi-horizontal loop up 30 feet