[3830] CQ160 SSB VY2WW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB VY2WW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 15:20:25 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: VY2WW
Operator(s): VY2WW
Station: VY2WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PE
Operating Time (hrs): 11:01

Total:  QSOs = 269  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 20  Total Score = 82,593

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First night only wkd 4 hrs due to big t'storm off the coast SE of Nova Scotia
that presented with 20/9 crashes every second or so...  Second night was a
little better, but notable absorption of EU signals that has been an ongoing
thing this whole winter season.  Absorption apparently works to the west also at
this latitude, as I never even heard W6 or most of W7 for that matter.  There
were only a handful of EU the first night, and I remember having to ask LY4A for
a callsign repeat, so that tells it all.  But Saturday it was fun to watch the
grey line track across EU, illuminating different countries as they popped up
with good signals.
Thanks for the qsos and all the fills!