[3830] NAQP RTTY K7RL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K7RL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 16:07:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   80:  114    37
   40:  269    51
   20:  253    46
   15:  321    52
   10:  274    42
-------------------
Total: 1231   228  Total Score = 280,668

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

Fun contest with lots of action. Had a fast start, mostly because 10m was so
good. Tried to maximize 10m and 15m as much as possible knowing I had to QSY to
20m where the rate wasn't as good. Basically, every QSY lower in band yielded
slower runs, except for a few stretches on 40m. No surprises there.

I mostly used 2BSIQ, but at times it wasn't working, so I switched to SO2R, like
during the 40m/80m hours. 80m isn't the same band it was last year, yet those
mults are so important. I worked twice as hard to make things happen, but still
fell short of last year's numbers. Overall, my score is down from last year
despite excellent high band propagation.

Thanks to WP3TT, AC0C, ND7K and others for the horse race. Thanks to all for the
Qs!

73, Mitch, K7RL