[3830] NAQP RTTY W7II Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ii@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W7II Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 19:08:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W7II
Operator(s): W7II
Station: W7II

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:   62    31
   40:   80    40
   20:   87    42
   15:   63    29
   10:   13     9
-------------------
Total:  305   151  Total Score = 46,055

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I thought I was doing OK in this running of the contest but when I look at my
last year's score I am 200 Qs less this time.  I have better numbers on 10 and
15m but a lot less on 80 and 40m.  I just don't have a good antenna for the high
bands.  The bands were relatively noise free this time.  Participation on 80m
seemed down even though the band was in good shape.
73
Bill W7ii

Flex6600
10-40m Hustler 6BTV vertical