[3830] NAQP RTTY NG1M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NG1M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 21:02:07 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NG1M
Operator(s): NG1M
Station: NG1M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  114    30
   40:  216    45
   20:   88    31
   15:  107    38
   10:  115    28
-------------------
Total:  640   172  Total Score = 110,080

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I LOVE THIS CONTEST! 10 hours and SIMPLE.
And the exchange is perfect – you know you’re getting it correct.

This is the 6th time I’ve done NAQP RTTY and this was my best score.  Thanks
to 10M being open, after only 8 hours I exceeded my previous best score ever.
My strategy this time was a little different – I always ran, but instead of
focusing on Qs in one band that was hot I tried to run evenly across all the
bands to collect multipliers.

Hopefully for the July NAQP RTTY my station will be ready for SO2R.
THAT should be exciting!

Thx for the Qs!

FLEX 6400 & N1MM+
WTRC 2014 Tower & Wires