[3830] CQ160 SSB W1TJL Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1tjl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W1TJL Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 21:51:52 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 273  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 12  Total Score = 35,050

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't on the air on Friday due to icing and high winds.  The beverages are both
down due to trees falling on them...  But I put the 160 Vertical antennas back
up Saturday morning and began to operate Saturday evening.

Conditions were not good.  Lots of noise and watery signals.  Only 12 DX, and
nothing from the far west except one lone CA!  Not one 7-land QSO!  I thought
something was amiss but then I heard other talking about it also...

Despite all of that I did have fun!  When is CQ 160 CW??

73, Tom