[3830] NCQP K3TD/M(@K4QPL) Mobile Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qpl2@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP K3TD/M(@K4QPL) Mobile Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 02:24:42 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2023

Call: K3TD/M
Operator(s): K3TD K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Mobile Mixed LP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs): 10;45

   80:  109     0       0
   40:  245     0       0
   20:  419     0       0
   15:   68     0       0
   10:    5     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  846     0       0  Mults = 75  Total Score = 190,350

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to all of our loyal "followers" who created a huge pileup with
every new county. You were great and apologies for busting so many calls I
actually knew but fingers bumped the keyboard or I touched something else.
Mobile antennas aren't the greatest for receiving either. Bands did well and
line noise on this western route seemed less severe than eastern NC although we
did hit a few places which just blanked out everything.
Our best and most fun NCQP ever and this may be the last one for our team as
Tad, K3TD may be returning to TX. Our loss will be their gain.
Last, and for sure the worst, I accidentally put WIL as the county abbreviation
for Wilkes county. Someone pointed it out just as we were ending our second pass
through Wilkes. I've already gotten in touch with the organizers to find a way
to fix it so no one loses a Q or a mult or a county if you need Wilkes for
county hunter. We will confirm all QSO's as Wilkes as we were a couple hundred
miles from Wilson County and never were there.
Thanks again and 73,
Jim K4QPL
Tad K3TD