[3830] NCQP N1LN Multi-Op Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NCQP N1LN Multi-Op Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 11:57:11 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2023

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1YXU N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Multi-Op Mixed HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 5.25

   80:  122      0      0
   40:  167    111      0
   20:  167    106      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  456    217      0  Mults = 673  Total Score = 162,230

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This year Laurie and I were not a BONUS station so we were able to enter in the
Multi-op Mixed Mode category. However, due to a basketball game we missed the
middle of the QSO Party from 11:00am EST to 3:45 EST. That gave us only 5 hours
15 minutes of on-the-air time. So, to maximize our signal during that time, we
decided to run HIGH power. We only ran one rig so we split our on-the-air time
with Laurie operating SSB and me operating CW. Right up to the end the stations
kept calling, so participation around the country and world (worked many EU
stations on both CW and SSB) was excellent. When done we made 673 QSOs that
included 45 states, 7 provinces and 38 counties in the log. We did all RUNNING
and no S/P. Only one of the BONUS stations called us – N4R, so didn’t come
close to spelling WRIGHT. 50 BONUS points are added to our Total Score.

Thanks to all the participants and organizers for another fun time.

73 until next year from NC4KW,

Laurie – N1YXU
Bruce – N1LN