[3830] CQ160 SSB N2CEI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N2CEI@downeastmicrowave.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N2CEI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 13:15:47 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N2CEI
Operator(s): K4SME K0DI N2CEI
Station: N2CEI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM80
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 873  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 35  Total Score = 200,376

Club: Florida Weak Signal Society

Comments:

We had Great weather and Low Band noise but  West coast signals were very weak.
Missed ND,ID,UT,WY,SK,LB,NF and KL7. One KH6 in the log with ZL and VK but no JA
and many SA stations are missing in our log this year. EU stations were hard to
find  but were strong when they answered our CQ's. Just strange band conditions
this year but it is what makes it fun for us here in North Florida. Normally we
have storms moving through with static crashes  all night long but-- it was a
pleasure to operate this year and fun to dig out the weak signals. Thanks to
every one  that worked us and sorry to those that we could not pull out of the
fray!
C U In the SP in a couple of weeks as K0DI.
Steve, N2CEI