[3830] CQ160 SSB W3TS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W3TS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:04:36 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W3TS
Operator(s): W3TS
Station: W3TS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA FN10ML
Operating Time (hrs): 13:42

Total:  QSOs = 540  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 12  Total Score = 76,680

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

TX: Ten-Tec Orion and 2x 3-500Z at 1300 Watts. TX Ant: 60 foot high 80M / 40M
Fan dipoles as TEE Antenna over 70 x 70 foot long radials. RX Ant: 2 x 300 foot
reversible Beverage antennas and a NE and NW EWE. 285 foot SW/NE inverted L.
Homebrew Broad Band amplified untuned 1.2M loop on a rotor. Best I can do on a
150 Ft by 200 Ft small lot with the help of understanding neighbors.
Logger: N1MM Classic.

Neighborhood RFI has been increasing with the Solar Systems and grow lights
being pushed with NO real regard for what it is doing to our RADIO FREQUENCY
"NATIONAL PARKS" the amateur bands... I have supplied my neighbors
with many RFI line filters and RFI toroid chokes...but I'm loosing the
battle...

Had to rebuild the TEE antenna and finished it on Thursday just in time!