[3830] NCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 21:58:16 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2023

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

   80:   40
   40:   52     25
   20:   70     51
   15:   48     12      1
   10:   21      5
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  231     93      1  Mults = 77  Total Score = 68,568

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

I would like to thanks for the organizing that amazing QSO Party!
   From last year NCQP will be for me every year so hard and emotional QP. (I
lost last year my father 2 days before the QP.)
 I dedicated my participation to his memory! R.I.P. dad!

My big thanks to everyone who helped me reach this nice score!
- K5CM - Connie, N4CW - Bert, K3TD - Tad for many QSOs on several bands!
- KN4RZD/M who was on 20m during my daylight and not only on 40m. Unfortunately
20m closed here much earlier than on Saturday and I lost some his counties.
- KE4HUD/M who called me during my pileup on 40m.
- Nice activity of BONUS stations: 25 QSO!
- For stations who come down on 7.187 when I try some CQ on 40m SSB. (I can
transmit only below 7.200)
- And of course for every QSO!

Most QSOs with:

N4CW/M 54/27